Actress Jennifer Lawrence and her fiance Cooke Maroney are seen returning to their apartment after a night out in New York.
The happy couple were first spotted as a couple in June 2018 and soon after taking a Parisian vacation as well. They were photographed walking hand in hand while enjoying a romantic stroll through Place Vendome in Paris just a month after they began to date.
The engagement came as a shock to many of her fans who felt it was too quick for her to get engaged but nevertheless her rep confirmed the news on Tuesday to People magazine.
Jennifer Lawrence engaged my heart pic.twitter.com/A3TqDNBdOb
— キング (@Robert_Fla_7) February 6, 2019
If you are wondering who the guy is who took the most eligible woman in Hollywood off the market, here is what we know:
- Cooke Maroney is an art director at New York’s Gladstone Gallery
- His roster of celebrity clients include Lena Dunham’s dad, Carroll Dunham, Richard Prince, Anish Kapoor, and Matthew Barney
- He knows how to party! He is a regular in the NYC prestigious art scene and has been photographed at many art-world functions
- The people that know about him describe him as a fun-easy-going dude
- He likes to keep his personal life private – his Instagram account is private
- He met Jennifer Lawrence through a friend and the two have been inseparable ever since
- He grew up in a farm in Vermont with parents James Maroney and Suki Fredericks
- He attended New York City University and studied art history
- He has kept his high-profile relationship with Jennifer Lawrence completely under the radar
- He simply adores Jennifer Lawrence and is eager to start a family with her
No idea on when the wedding date will be, but one thing is for sure, every high-end fashion house in the world is begging Jennifer Lawrence right now to pick them for her wedding dress. Knowing Jennifer Lawrence, she won’t pick any of them and will have a secret barefoot ceremony somewhere on an exotic beach.